23 October 2006

strippy and bright it is

Thank you so much for all your wonderful input! You fine people with your very fine taste seem to be leaning toward the brighter colors, and I absolutely agree.

So this will be a bright and cheerful quilt. I've been wanting to try a strip quilt for a while, so we're going to go with the less difficult but still very snazzy option A. I think it will be a good opportunity for me to practice my quilting, which is still a pretty raw skill. I am tucking design E and that sweet green print back in my hat. They'll both come out again someday to play, I think.

Now if only I could get someone else to make all my decisions for me. Jeans or chinos. Soup or Sandwich. The order of the Netflix queue. You know, those really difficult decisions.

Thanks again! You peeps rock. And you will hopefully be seeing the finished quilt soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that it will be beautiful - can't wait to see the finished product!

African Kelli said...

I typically go with jeans and the soup. As for Netflix, indie films all the way. :) Love your choice!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful decision! And I always go for jeans + sandwich. =)